Saturday, September 5, 2009

More of Those Silly Things She Says...

I want to get these written down before I forget them...Sarah's been pretty funny these days:

- I was washing dishes the other night and Sarah was too quiet so I go out to the living to find her sneaking the front door open. I said, "Sarah! You cannot go outside without asking Mama! And you are in your undies, get some pants on first!" She turned around and said very matter-of-factly, "I'm just birdwatching, Mom!" as she waved her toy binoculars at me. Geesh!

- The other day when we were visiting Joel at work she was saying goodbye to him and said, "Have a good day, Daddy and don't hit anyone okay?"

- Following the visit with Joel, that night as I left her room for the night after her smooches and hugs she said, "Mom, don't forget to put Allison's binkie in and sing to her." She says that every night, but that night she added, "And Mom, no hitting Allison okay?" I'm thinking she's hearing the Nursery Leaders say "No hitting" to the kiddos in Church on Sundays!

- This morning we were sitting together going over possible plans for the day and I mentioned something about why we couldn't do something for some reason (maybe going to the park or something because of the rain) and she said, "Ohhh, I gotcha."

- Allison was crying and crying one night while I was making dinner and Sarah came up to her and gently patted her saying, "Oh Allison, you're not going to die!"

3 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Isn't that interesting to hear yourself coming out of a micro-person?
I love those!

Dave n' Kristi said...

That is so funny! I love the comment to Allison!

Cousin Lissa said...

Kids say the darndist things!