Thursday, October 29, 2009

Back From the Depths!

After a malfunction with the laptop, we were relying on only the desktop and my access to the internet was limited to moments of time where both children were otherwise occupied (besides sleeping since the computer is in with Allison.) But my friend Squirrelpants made it happen and we're back in action with the laptop. I'm too excited to venture around Windows 7 to stop and focus on the gazillion things going on in our lives so I'm letting it go for now. I'd upload pictures too but alas I destroyed the camera after the first two pictures taken of our pumpkin decorating...dropping a camera on the ground doesn't do much for sensitive lenses...

3 comments:

Zach said...

Welcome back! I look forward to hearing more from you again!

Dave n' Kristi said...

Bummer! Hopefully you have one to borrow or something for Halloween!

mamaseversike said...

Was that a new camera? yikes! Hopefully you got pictures somewhere of halloween cuties.