After my fifteen mile run the other night, I got home and showered as usual. When I looked in the mirror I noticed my left eye was really red and bloodshot. Joel said he'd noticed it but hadn't said anything. I'm pretty sure I didn't have it when I started the run so I'm guessing it got irritated by dirt and sweat. Although two days later and it's still red and slightly irritated.
Last night Sarah even noticed the redness and asked what was wrong. I told her I didn't know. Her thoughts on why it was red? Oh, I'm so glad you asked!
"Mom, maybe your eye is red because you yell so much. I bet that could make your eyes hurt and pop out."
Yeah, thanks for the reminder that I'm a yeller, Sweetheart. :) Hopefully that's not all she remembers from her childhood...
No comments:
Post a Comment