I'm sitting here on my bed surrounded by what seems like never-ending boxes of junk. By junk I mean old papers, bills, magazines, books, clothes, used dryer sheets (they come out as I fold laundry and make homes under the bed), gifts, and well, dust bunnies. I'm not necessarily over-whelmed as much as I am totally done with it. Have you ever wanted to just take a garbage bag and toss your whole life in it? Okay, not your whole life but all those little bits and pieces that seems to accumulate until before you know it your drowning in CRAP.
The time is fast approaching where my 'overload' button is going to start beeping at me. The shredder will have to be brought in because I have three bags of old important invoices, statements, and other personally identifying paperwork to be destroyed. Then comes getting down to filing all our needed paperwork and organizing our bookshelf. When did life become so full of needless papers? I think I just might have the equivalent of a small forest in my bedroom. It's sick. I need to do something about it and stop talking about it. Excuse me while I go downstairs and get the shredder, my button just started beeping.
2 comments:
I can't believe the amount of paper I go through. It's a full time job just sorting/filing/shredding/paying...Ugh, what to do?
HAHA! You made me laugh out loud! I just love you!
Post a Comment