I thought I'd share this tidbit because it's my NEW favorite thing! I signed up for Swagbucks after a very reliable blog I read posted about it and said it was awesome. The blogwriter mentioned she purchased some products through Amazon but paid zero dollars thanks to Swagbucks. I was curious and investigated, read reviews, scanned the fine print - and was sold.
Very simply, it's a search-engine website that randomly awards you swagbucks when you use their search tool. In addition to the search bar, they have daily polls, surveys, free offers, and internet tasks you can complete in order to gain more bucks. I joined in mid-August and have already earned $20 in gift cards - $15 for Amazon.com and $5 for Cafepress.com. You accumulate points and then can spend them on a whole assortment of goodies, giftcards, or swagstakes (sweepstakes where you buy entry tickets with your bucks).
I'm not trying to sell you on some gimmick website, just sharing that I have found something pretty dang cool. I am hoping to store up my Amazon gift cards (you can 'load' them into your Amazon account and then just apply those credits to your next purchase - they don't expire!) for Christmas presents for the girls this year. Very excited! Or perhaps I might splurge on a new lens for my Nikon DSLR. Although it will probably take me many months to save that up.
If you'd like to check it out, click here: SWAGBUCKS!
You can also scroll down to the bottom of the blog and click through there. If you join and like it, let me know! I'd love to hear your experience!
1 comment:
you'll have to show me! Speaking of bucks, I owe you some. Would you like me to mail it up or wait even longer for a personal hand-off!? Love ya!
Post a Comment