Sarah and Allison were fantastic helps. I was actually impressed. Sarah helped me weed and clean up the blueberry beds and add some of the chicken manure to the dirt. Allison helped a bit too, but the biggest help she provided was simply staying in sight.
One little blueberry plant looks very angry at me (I think Joel might have run him over during the big snow this year) but I'm hoping he's gonna make it. I am pretty excited to see what I get from the garden. I have my rhubarb that will hopefully make another appearance as well as my raspberries. My strawberries might have bit the big one with our little crazy bug infestation this winter (I went crazy with bug-hate and dug up the whole bed in total disgust) but strawberries are easily acquired.
Joel also finished the last of the concrete walls for under the front porch. He's disgusted with how it turned out but I think it's beautiful. So now we'll just finish it off by building the concrete walls around it to create a beautiful planter for
No comments:
Post a Comment