I'm not sure if anyone reading this has noticed but it's April 18th, Springtime. And as I sit here typing away I am watching half dollar sized snowflakes fall from the sky. It seems to be thickening everytime I look up. Well, so much for starting my garden this weekend!
I recently went to our local Cenex to see if they had any pressed logs to keep our little home warm. When I inquired at the front counter the teenager said, "Oh, we'll have some more in September." Too bad our local weather fairies are not cooperating with those seasons. But I am snuggled on my couch, the woodstove chowing down on the pressed logs I stocked up on yesterday. Tonight may be the night I cook up some warm tasty treats - low fat wheat bran blueberry muffins! Don't let the name fool ya, they're about the tastiest thing since well, full fat blueberry muffins.
PS It's sticking
1 comment:
Well I have to say - even though I am not a blogger myself...I love to read these. I love it. I can't wait to actually spend the time with you all instead of just having to read all the updates. Keep going on the updates - I am reading!
Post a Comment