Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Potty Tales!

Well, he did it. Joel finished the bathroom. Okay, I might be getting a little ahead of myself. He's completed tiling and grouting. He just needs to paint the ceiling, seal the grout, and install the toilet paper dispenser and towel holders. But the hard part is done. I managed to get a few pictures last night and Mom and Dad are thrilled. Dad hasn't been able to see it in person yet as he is still with Grandma - but he's so excited he can hardly stand it. Hopefully by this weekend they can enjoy their first shower. Although I remember hearing Joel say that he may request the first one.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! He is such an amazing worker!

Sarah said...

Sweet! Nice job Joel!

mamaseversike said...

Joel Michael!! We just paid a guy quite a bit of $$ to do that same thing in our house for sale!! If you want to make extra dinero you could! Nice job!!! You amaze me. I wish I had your confidence. How did you know how to do that? I am shaking my head. You will be blessed for giving of your time and talents to your family. Aren't we all lucky to have you? Love you, mama

Jennis said...

what a talent you are my brother!! that looks so pofessional, AWESOME!! and sarah's tub looks great too. wow. Jenna you have one handy boy on your hands. If you have a boy you are going to have to watch that kid. he is going to walk around taking things apart. hopefully his dad will be around to help put back together.