Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let's Have a Picnic!


Today after the girls got up from their naps we decided to move the coffee table and clean up a bit. After vacuuming (where Allison decided it would be really fun to chase the vacuum...NO FEAR I TELL YOU!!!) Sarah wanted to have a picnic. Allison was VERY excited at the prospect of playing with her sister's 'no touch' policy toys, So she was all too happy to play along with Sarah.



Allison is also quite the stander and mover. She loves to just stand and whack the table tops, sofas, or chairs she can reach and pull herself up on. Apparently she's completely back to normal with her health since she's put on 1+ pounds since last week's doctor appointment. I didn't really notice until I looked at her cheeks in this picture. Just can't get enough of my girlies!!

5 comments:

Dave n' Kristi said...

How cute is that! I'm glad Allison is feeling better too!

Anonymous said...

Awe that is soooo sweet! Everytime I get to read posting about the girls it brings little tears to my eyes cause I miss them and you all so much. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love the little cubby cheekies!

Zach said...

I notice that you are posting pictures again, does that mean you have a new camera? Or borrowing one? Love the pictures!

Jennis said...

can't wait to see you guys sunday! she is getting so big. and pulling herself up?? what? wow. she's a Johnson, those kids don't stay down long. :)

mamaseversike said...

I missed this one somehow, it's adorable! Those girls are so cute together. I can't' believe Allison will just sit there and play along, didn't she crawl on top of Sarah and want her lunch? What great friends they'll be. That's the best.