Saturday, May 8, 2010

Things I am grateful for

I am grateful that I have enough respect and love for myself, my husband and my children that I do not use foul language. I am especially grateful that I don't berate my husband in a checkout line for not bringing the cart over to the line fast enough. And instead of graciously allowing the cute little old woman to continue putting her six items on the belt I throw my items in front of hers pushing her back while I yell at my husband. I am also glad that I don't trash talk my husband to my children while using profanity.

Thank you, woman at Central Market, for further emphasizing in my heart how especially important it is to be loving and humble even in a checkout line.

2 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Good Grief. Some people's children.

Zach said...

I'm grateful i don't get berated and sworn at in checkout lines!