Ya'll know that I love Crowdtap. I have scored some awesome opportunities to test out products, snag freebies, host parties, and share sweet goodness for the last year or more. My latest Crowdtap treat was an Old Navy party where I got to go, with a friend, to Old Navy and pick up a one of their t-shirts for free. While I love getting a free t-shirt I REALLY love being able to share this treat with a friend AND be able to provide input on my experience and the items I'm checking out.
This trip was no different except I added along an extra little friend I like to call my sweet daughter. In fact, in all the chasing around I did of her I got just two really cute photos of her and one last picture of my awesome coupon. Not only was I able to find the shirts that we had to choose from right away I also scored a couple of sweet deals on some clearance things for Sarah. Since we all know my sweet girl grows at least an inch every month. I picked up a couple long sleeve shirts for less than $2 each that should fit well into winter next year. I also managed to combine deals by using my credit card I linked to my Plink account. So I spent $22 and now have enough points to redeem for a $20 gift card of my choice! Talk about BONUS!
So all in all, I got a sweet new tshirt, Sarah got some new duds, scored some time with a good friend, and snuck in a workout by chasing my sweet Alligator all over the store. Job well done, I'd say.


No comments:
Post a Comment