A collection of updates, photos, lesson's learned, and stories of all kinds.
I second that emotion!
I hear ya! I am soooo tired of gray skies and rain...not to mention that we might get rain tomorrow night. :-(
Yes!! Amen and Amen! I remember President Hinckley saying, "There is much of beauty in the world, there is much of kindness. Let us focus on those things and be positive, and happy people!" No wonder we loved that guy!
I am!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I second that emotion!
I hear ya! I am soooo tired of gray skies and rain...not to mention that we might get rain tomorrow night. :-(
Yes!! Amen and Amen! I remember President Hinckley saying, "There is much of beauty in the world, there is much of kindness. Let us focus on those things and be positive, and happy people!" No wonder we loved that guy!
I am!! :)
Post a Comment