Yesterday was Sarah's first day in Primary. She 'graduated' from Nursery and was welcomed by all the junior and senior Primary children singing "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam." I was nervous since not only am I also in Primary but I was teaching Sharing Time also. She behaved herself as well as could be expected for her first day. Her new teacher is absolutely wonderful with the kids and I'm so grateful for her service. We are looking forward to a wonderful year in Primary together! Here she is in all her glory!
Not only is she a Nursery graduate but she will also be officially starting ballet lessons on Saturday mornings at 10am. It's a brand new dance studio, just finished this weekend!! We are so excited!! We'll be posting updates on that and possible dance recitals in the future! :) My little girl is growing so fast, right before my very peepers!
2 comments:
She is SO grown up! Oh my goodness! It wasn't very long ago that I remember seeing the picture of her in the stroller on the stairway with her little sprouts and now look at her! Wow, I'm so proud to be her uncle. what beautiful little girl.
Beacause Callie's birthday is so early in the year, she has to wait until NEXT year to go to Primary. Maybe they'll let her skip a grade when they find out she can read the whole lesson plan to the teachers by the time she's four years old...
Lucas did this too and he behaved as good as he knows how. He and his buddy are giving their teacher a run for her money. So crazy to think of them in Primary...
Post a Comment