On Monday, after probably my most emotional day of pregnancy, Joel took Sarah out so I could get some reprieve and they went to Home Depot and bought ingredients for a hanger pole for our closet! It doesn't sound like much but when you DON'T have anywhere to hang your clothes for a year, it's big news. I cried (not a big thing considering how much of it I did that day) over it. I couldn't stop staring. It was amazing. And I spent most of the day packing up un-needed clothing and Joel helped me store all the bins in the attic. So now we've officially created a nursery for the baby. Here's pictures of our amazing accomplishments!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Cookie Making and Closet Prep!
After writing the last post I realized I hadn't even mentioned the awesome day I had Saturday making cookies with some of the best women in my life! My mom, sister, and I have a holiday tradition - well, and my best friend Sarah too! - for the last year and maybe two we've gathered together to make tasty Christmas treats to give as gifts. This year my friend Kim was able to make it also and we had a fantastic time laughing, eating, and baking! We made toffee, peanut butter chocolate squares, cookies, and chocolate covered pretzels. It was a great day and I've got a few pictures to prove it! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you posted the picture of all of us at your mom's. I needed some proof I was there :-)
I love the little make-shift nursery! It is sooo exciting. I can't wait to see the new little one come into this world!!!
Post a Comment