Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Guesses, Etc.

I wrote a note on Facebook about baby guesses since we are getting closer to the arrival of the wee one. So, I'm going to copy and paste it and welcome any replies ya'll might have! :)

As for me, time seems to be approaching for the delivery of the tot. I'm experiencing more contractions tonight than I have so far. They are strong and angry ones. I know I will probably have a week or more of these things before the baby comes but it's still becoming more and more real. I know it's going to be an amazing thing to have this little one but I'm also getting anxious for lack of sleep and energy and a feeling of missing one on one time with Sarah.

Well, so it's getting close enough to the due date and possible arrival of the little one that I thought I'd post a little note for people to participate in if they are interested! Please make your guesses on the details listed below and even add a few if I've forgotten any.

Here's my stats:

Official Due Date: May 19th

That's about all we know! :)

YOUR GUESSES:

BASICS
Arrival Date/Time:
Sex:
Weight:
Length:

COLORS
Hair (or lack thereof):
Eyeballs:

DEMEANOR
Sweet or Stubborn?
Take a Bottle?
Sleeper or Screamer?

ANY NAME SUGGESTIONS?

I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else exciting to get predictions on but please feel free to add any details you'd like!I'm hoping to update Facebook when I get going to the hospital but if I don't get to it you can bet that either my mom, Jaimee or Squirrel will update something!

1 comment:

Jennis said...

LETS SEE... I think you will go to the hospital late on May 16th on Joel's birthday but HE won't actually arrive until 3:17am on the 17th. He will have some cute dark fuzz on his cute bitty head. grey blue eyes, 6lbs 11 oz. 21 in long. and he will start out fiesty but then see all his needs will be met without all that screaming and he'll mellow right out. how's that for a prediction?!! I hope I'm about right.. LOVE YA GOOD LUCK!!