Monday, May 18, 2009

Update On the Fam

Most of you may already know that our little bitty bean of a baby was born on Thursday, May 14th at 3:55 in the morning. The story is a good one that includes adventure, suspense, love, action, romance, tears, laughter, and bit of silliness. I don't have the energy quite yet to get it all down but I will start writing because I don't want to forget any details. Allison is an absolutely wonderful addition to our family and already fits right in. Expect a nice long update post in the next few days documenting the arrival of our wee one. Thank you to everyone for your love and support through out all of this. It's much appreciated.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Thanks for the pre-update! We'll look forward to it! Hope everything is going well for you!
Love, Z + D

Cousin Lissa said...

I had just read about your last Dr. appointment, added a comment about baking your little ones to long, and then Auntie Weenie emailed to say Allison had arrived. I guess you CAN get what you wish for! Can't wait for the whole story...
Love you all,
Cousin Lissa