Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quick Update and Some Photos

Well, I'd like to point out these first two photos are a comparison of Sarah and Allison. They are the same age in these pictures - Sarah's the one in the tub...similar or different, you tell me! :)


My cousins Joe and Will are visiting from California and we took a little hike in a park on Bainbridge Island today. We had fun, these guys are hilarious and really awesome to talk to! It was such a treat to have real adult conversation! The picture of Allison is just an update of how darn big she's getting already!! Argh!











And lastly, our power went out last night for about 6 hours so Joel and I brought out our new mini DVD player to treat Sarah to some pre-bedtime Blue's Clues. Don't they look so cute? Joel was nodding off during the show, he was too comfy I think!! :)

4 comments:

Cousin Lissa said...

Hole-e Mole-e! Sarah and Alison look like they could be twins! You know, they run in the family ;)
Say hi to Will and Joe for me!
-Cousin Lissa

mamaseversike said...

arent' those bitty DVD players cute? We took one on our trip! :)

Amanda Lee said...

You can tell they're sisters but I think Sarah looks like Sarah and Ali looks like Ali! Love you guys

Jennis said...

before i read the notes I was going to comment that the girl in the tub was totally a sarah face, then I read your post and it is in fact Sarah, so at least I recognize her cause she looks just like herself. that's really funny. cuties girls.