Today Allison gave us a fantastic treat and REALLY smiled! It was amazing. I was just telling mom last night how I was worried that she wasn't doing what Sarah was doing at this age. Mom assured me that she probably was and that I just may not be spending as much face-time with Allison as I did with Sarah. So today after church I focused on staring at Allison. I cooed and talked with her and she was very receiving of it. Even Joel was chuckling at me for being such a goof...but he was stoked at how alert Alli was. Well after a few minutes she began to smile and give a little gaspy-giggle. I instantly got tears in my eyes. My little baby girl is a real live person! So through out the day I took 10-15 minutes to have some uninterrupted face-time with the wee one. It's totally heaven. I'll try and get a picture of it here soon and post it for ya'll to see!!
PS - The hair clip Sarah swallowed has been found, all is well. :D
3 comments:
EWWWW to the hair clip fiasco!
Oh good; all is well with Sarah. My friend from school was waiting on a marble her son swallowed- I need to call her and see if everything came out okay. (Yeah, I was dyin' to use that line.)
I'm glad that what once was lost, now is found. Sometimes I think it would be better though if thinks like that just stayed lost! Haha
Post a Comment