A collection of updates, photos, lesson's learned, and stories of all kinds.
What a BEAUTIFUL family you have Jenna. You are truly blessed!-Cousin Lissa
Love the pictures! Allison is so beautiful (and I am not lying cause you know I just wouldn't say anything ;-) ) and Sarah is just as gorgous as ever!
she's so darn precious, i can't wait to see her. Are you blessing her in june? or july? looks like a good one!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL family you have Jenna. You are truly blessed!
-Cousin Lissa
Love the pictures! Allison is so beautiful (and I am not lying cause you know I just wouldn't say anything ;-) ) and Sarah is just as gorgous as ever!
she's so darn precious, i can't wait to see her. Are you blessing her in june? or july? looks like a good one!!
Post a Comment