Monday, September 15, 2008

Zach was right!

Hello all, part of me would like to wait to post this for a few weeks but really who could hold it all in? Joel and I are expecting baby number 2! We found out last week so our tentative due date is around May 22. We did plan it and we are so super excited!

More details to come as we get further along, I'll definitely keep you all posted. We don't plan on finding out the sex (same deal as with Sarah) so that will keep you all guessing I'm sure!

Thank you for all the support we've already gotten - we're stoked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh - that's fantastic - congrats to you, Joel and Sarah!

Amanda Lee said...

I'm so excited for you!(and me) I can't wait 'till May! Keep us informed! Love you guys

joni said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Another May baby!